To back up your database, please follow these steps:
1. Log into phpMyAdmin and select the Databases link on the left side.
2. Click the name of the database you wish to back up.
3. Click the link for the Export tab above the database table list.
4. Choose the tables you wish to back up and select the database format (in most cases, SQL).
5. Select the appropriate items in the SQL section, and ensure that the Data section is checked without
making any changes (unless you are an advanced user and comfortable doing so).
6. Ensure that the “Save as file” option is checked. Change the template name only if necessary, and leave
“Remember template” checked. The Compression option should be “Zipped”.
7. Click “Go”. Depending on the size of your database this may take anywhere from a few seconds to minutes
or longer for larger databases. You will then be able to download the file to your computer and archive it