There is no way to renew an SSL Certificate. When existing Certificates expire, a new one must be ordered.
* From the main page of MyCP, click “Order Upgrades/Add-Ons” under the Plan Admin section.
* On the Add-Ons order form page, scroll all the way to the bottom to view the various SSL certificate options. Select an appropriate certificate by highlighting the radio button and click “Next”.
* You will now need to enter some information about your domain to be encoded in the certificate. The most important is the “SSL Domain” field which must match exactly the hostname of the site.
* At the bottom, you can paste in the CSR (note that a renewal can re-use the original CSR from the previous certificate (If you are on one of our Shared Hosting platforms, you can skip this step.))
* Click “Complete Order” to finalize the process.
From here, the order will appear in our setup queue, and we will submit the order for approval to the Certificate Authority (CA). You’ll receive a validation email to verify ownership of the SSL domain to the registered domain contact email address (usually email@example.com) and once approved, the signed certifcate will be delivered & ready for installation.
If you have any questions about this process or need help, please open a support ticket via MyCP and our Support team is available and ready to provide assistance.