To reset a your ZenCart password do the following:
1. Login to your phpmyadmin.
2. Find the ZenCart database (you should see lots of tables with a zs_ prefix).
3. Click the ZenCart admin table (zs_FqEkN_admin in this example).
4. Click the Browse tab. Which will display the admin name (adminnamehere in this example).
5. Click the SQL tab, erase what’s there and enter the following:
DELETE FROM zs_FqEkN_admin WHERE admin_name = ‘adminnamehere’;
INSERT INTO zs_FqEkN_admin (admin_name, admin_email, admin_pass, admin_level)
VALUES (‘adminnamehere’, ‘zs_FqEkN_admin@localhost’, ‘351683ea4e19efe34874b501fdbf9792:9b’, 1);
The above commands will change the administrator account password to “admin” without the quotes. You will need to replace zs_FqEkN_admin with the name of the ZenCart database you’re working with and you will need to replace adminnamehere with the admin login for the database your’re working with.